What do I need to register a .net.au Domain?
Due to .net.au domains purpose being for Commercial Network Infrastructure you must first have a registered business trading in Australia, you must also meet one or more of the following eligibility requirements,
- An Australian Registered Company,
- Trading under a registered business name in any Australian State or Territory,
- An Australian partnership or sole trader,
- A foreign company licensed to trade in Australia,
- An owner of an Australian Registered Trade Mark,
- An Association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory,
- An Australian commercial statutory Body,
In addition to meeting one or more of the above eligibility requirements the domain name registered must be an exact match, abbreviation or acronym of the registrant’s name or trademark or otherwise closely and substantially connected to the registrant.
Was this answer helpful?
The Id.au domains are for Australian individuals; due to this to be eligible for an id.au...
Due to .com.au domains purpose being for commercial use you must first have a registered...
Buying and selling of an .au domains is allowed to another entity for any reason so long as...
If you have just purchased a domain name, and you wish to setup email accounts or launch a...
To transfer your domain name to GoHosting we will need your domain password or AuthCode, which is...